A concentrated powdered substance comprised of whole green tea leaves, allows for Matcha powder to promote a unique set of highly nutritious characteristics.
In addition to containing important minerals best for developing optimal health, such as magnesium, zinc, calcium and iron, it is also naturally home to a high amount of ‘L-Theanine’. Said to help improve concentration levels and strengthen one’s ability to focus when consumed in moderation, this amino acid also reduces one’s level of stress and anxiety.
Further benefits present themselves as :
- Long-lasting energy, without the presence of jitters or an eventual crash expected from that of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder contains more caffeine than a shot of espresso
- Being that it is rich in Chlorophyll, it further promotes a natural liver-detox
- Packed with 100x more antioxidants than standard green teas, which supports one’s immune response when fighting against chronic diseases
- Promotes a faster metabolism, due to the presence of EGCG, which also aids in lessening the likelihood of developing diabetes and cancer-related health issues